Welcome to your new single-page application, built with:
To help you get started, we've also set up:
- Client-side navigation. For example, click Counter then Back to return here.
- Server-side prerendering. For faster initial loading and improved SEO, your Angular app is prerendered on the server. The resulting HTML is then transferred to the browser where a client-side copy of the app takes over.
- Webpack dev middleware. In development mode, there's no need to run the
webpack build tool. Your client-side resources are dynamically built on demand. Updates are available as soon as you modify any file.
- Hot module replacement. In development mode, you don't even need to reload the page after making most changes. Within seconds of saving changes to files, your Angular app will be rebuilt and a new instance injected into the page.
- Efficient production builds. In production mode, development-time features are disabled, and the